Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo Wars

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo Wars Empty Halo Wars Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:17 pm

compactshrimp44

compactshrimp44

I was just wondering if anyone out there plays halo wars. i'm a big warcraft III player so i love strategy games like that, anyone who plays friend me so that i can kick your butt Very Happy

2Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 pm

I play halo wars sometims ill play with you tomarrow just Send me a friend request

3Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

well, you'd end up kicking my ass 6 times from Sunday lol, as I 've never played it. I'm more of a Starcraft player as it is, but once I get Halo Wars, I'll see what I can do for playing it. I always love myself a good RTS.

4Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 pm

It's not that complicated, my friends are pretty good at it, but it looks like a clunky game.

5Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 pm

It is a little it gets boring after A long battle and there's not a lot of good gameplay but its a cool halo strategy game ecpecaily online

6Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

I heard the cut scenes are absolutely amazing! But outside of that, it's got less than stellar reviews.

7Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes they are amazing those graphics in the cut seens are so realistic

8Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

well either way, until I really get my strategies down, I'll end up probly getting owned. However, I learn best in the field, so it wouldn't take long for me to lock down my strats.

9Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Undead Overlord, good luck on that, I've always been a pretty casual RTS player because I'm just not good at them at all, and to Awesomekiller, those may be good cut scenes but they are nothing compared to the Assassin's Creed trailers! The one for Brotherhood was good, but the E3 trailer for Revelations was so amazing it made me nerd all over the floor! Yeah, it was pretty messy, took a while to clean up...

10Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 pm

compactshrimp44

compactshrimp44

sorry you guys i have been away fro quit a while out of state and i still wont be on till tomorrow night so ill send you all requests and we can play whenever

11Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 pm

You know halo wars multiplayer matches our like an hour long but still it couldn't hurt to platy a couple matches

12Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

I've heard of some lasting for a good two and half hours, apparently it was ridiculously epic!

13Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Yeah escpesaily if the other oponent has all his specails fully upgraded

Ps
Sorry for the spelling errors watching tv

14Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Ok, so I heard that the Prophet has the most epictastic super powers, but what are all you guy's favorite ones?

15Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 pm

compactshrimp44

compactshrimp44

i like arbitor rage but i have only played as the covenant twice. anders all the way with those cheap upgrades and hawks lol.

16Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm

I like the arbiter he's got rage mode! XD

17Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 am

ChaoticSlink

ChaoticSlink

Longest match on halo wars I played had to be at least 4 hours it was insane. 3 on 3 all upgrades and everything just battling and battling. Ended up winning to. took out the one guy that was building scarabs so his pop was to full to put anything good at allot of odst.

18Halo Wars Empty Re: Halo Wars Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 pm

You wanna know what I hate on halo wars unit rushes (like the enemy makes hIs entire pop on one unit than attacks you)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum