Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition

+5
nightshade
Kafungalung
A FLAM1NG DEER
SMGstrings
DesertEaglextx
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am

DesertEaglextx

DesertEaglextx

I COMPLETELY LOVE the series. and i am dying to find out when the next episode will be out.

2Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Once the guys manage to pull their drunken asses out of the gutter

3Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Sounds like you need to get a pool skimmer and skim their drunkenness out of that gutter. Also, HOW DO MULTIPLE GROWN MEN NOT BREAK A GUTTER WHEN THEY ARE ALL SITTING IN IT?!?!?!

4Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Sounds like you need to get a pool skimmer and skim their drunkenness out of that gutter. Also, HOW DO MULTIPLE GROWN MEN NOT BREAK A GUTTER WHEN THEY ARE ALL SITTING IN IT?!?!?!
It's a damn good gutter.

5Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Lol! By the way can any of u type these symbolS:¶ or ¥ also £ and ¢ also this € and that ™ this ® and ©

6Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:46 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Are you spamming to boost your post count or are you suffering from schizophrenia?

7Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

Hey, we like that gutter and be drunk you asses, and the next robot chicken has the potential to be out very soon, we have skits, we just need an EDITOR. blame logan is what i'm trying to say, the rest of us are ready to keep doing the series.

8Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:01 am

Damn! Where'd you come from……………………………youve been off the site since january and now you show up in like 5 months…………………you came out no where!

9Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Well, you could blame Logan, OR you could blame the dog! It works when someone gases! Why can't it work when someone butters their gutters?

10Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:54 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I'd butter your mom's gutters...hehe I'm clever.

11Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

sup guys, as i can see this must be another extremely constructive topic lmao...

12Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 pm

MmmmmmmmmI didn't do anything ;) ;)

^
It was all their idea|

Just jokeing guys

13Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol hey the sites really more for fun right now till we make another vid so have as much fun as you can lmao...

14Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I bring the fun, I bring the funk.
Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition 529

15Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

it;s official, we are filming RCHE ep 7

16Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Well, since you guys are like, total celebrities I think I speak on behalf of the whole community when I say... can the next RCHE have a collaboration with Grand Funk Railway? Or like have a tarantula hawk in it or something?

17Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:01 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

i don't know where you get your ecstasy man but where can i get twice as much?

18Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Tarantula Hawk? Was somebody listening to the drunk tank?

19Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Yes! When I first heard it I imagined some monstrous beast of the wilds, but then the link dump showed me it was just a gigantic insect.

20Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 am

nightshade

nightshade

happy 4th of july everybody and when will the next rche come out mc

21Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

very very soon...

22Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Ok everybody calm down "the boss has spoken" (Kafungalung)

23Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 am

It's not over till the fat lady sings!!!! And I really hope that Kafungalung isn't a lady... You're not right?

24Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

nah but im fat lmao... and the next episode is nearing completion ...

25Next Robot Chicken:  Halo edition Empty Re: Next Robot Chicken: Halo edition Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 am

I will only believe that if you release a short video first, where you sung a song to the tune of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" preferably in the key of G minor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum