Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some inspiration for the next RCHE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Some inspiration for the next RCHE Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

I took the honor of going out and finding a few videos that I find interesting and I believe inspire the good ol' people here at Harardous Ent. These should get your random makers going! Yeah, sorry if its totally random but I just had to share, and I thought a few of you could enjoy these. Also, SMGstrings you have to change the topic to something gay! It must be done!

2Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:28 am

Why do you want him to change it

I'm not gay

3Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 am

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

all of those videos angered me after the first 2 seconds, if you want to help, come up with funny situations that are possible to do on reach, a man singing about shit in pants is not even going to be funny to every person who sees that video, even then, you gotta hope the ones who do like it actually watch that episode of rche, really what i am trying to say politely is your humor is completely different from that of hazardous, probably why your name's ttwisted productions, your aiming a bit too immature with your humor man, and by a bit i mean entirely too immature..... cows and cows and cows? *sigh*

4Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:05 am

Wha chu talkin bout Willis! Enjoy the animated randomness, no I'm not asking anyone to change and make videos about what cows may or may not do behind our backs, or about the fact some of us may or may not "got a poo in our pants-pants-pants" but these videos make me want to be at my randomest and awesomest next time I get off my lazy tail and do something productive! Because it's a dude doing what he's best at and bi-god if that's not inspiring I'll just hang up my hat and resort to watching cat videos on YouTube!

5Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:25 am

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

beer

6Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 am

A simple request, with so many meanings. Also, in the south, there is no point to adding the second e. No one ever anywhere below S. Carolina ever pronounces it. So annoying!

7Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 am

i like the first and last they were so random it was funny and just for fun heres some more insperation
Some inspiration for the next RCHE Coollogo_com-29790975

8Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

tits

9Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Junk

10Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:31 pm

now this insnt junk this is true

Some inspiration for the next RCHE Coollogo_com-234753779
Some inspiration for the next RCHE Coollogo_com-234753713

why do think it taste good
and they call it coke this is why

11Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:43 pm

There was never any cocaine in Coca-Cola! For one, its not called coke, thats what people named to shorten Coca-Cola! Also, trust me in this, I learned everything there is about coke in middle school because whenever I had to write some paper I used it as a cheap out! I spent forever searching it all over the interwebs!

12Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 pm

you took it to seriously it was a joke i was board

13Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:22 am

And I'm a pro! Your argument is now invalid! Success Mr. T

14Some inspiration for the next RCHE Empty Re: Some inspiration for the next RCHE Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Hey your still taking it to seriously let's change the topic

NOW HOW ABOUT THEM DORITOS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum