Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would anybody watch a podcast of us making a RCHE episode?

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

let us know

Absolutely! I feel like this post should be longer but I guess that's all I need to say! (that just made this post an acceptable length (winning!))

RANDOM.......................... PACK-A-PUNCHED BALLISTIC KINIVES WITH THE BOWIE KNIVE ARE THE BEST WEAPON IN ZOMBIES EVER IN THE UNNIVERSE THEY ARE BETTER THEN THE RAY GUN THUNDER GUN ANYTHING PERIOD->.

Umm, I'm pretty sure this is about the podcast?

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

im proud of you twisted lol, awesome, that belongs somewhere else, and id appreciate a bit more relevant feedback from anyone lol

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

awesome killer ever post something like that again and ill ban you. joking is one thing being retarded and posting shit that make no sense is another.. also very nice posting twisted keep it up...

BTW IM EDITING OUR PODCAST.

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

I personally expected more excitement as a direct result of that statement

awww im sorry i just had to get that out so what were we talking about oh yeah podcast sweet

For a second I thought he was referencing the podcast, but then I realized that Awesomekiller never makes sense so why should he now?

um sir i make sence half of the time the other half is mostly jokes and video games

There could be a third half of the time mixed in there that we're missing. And don't say "but there can't be 3 halves!" because there can be! Half man, half bear, half pig? That's three! My point is made!

When did you get off topic twisted but as I was saying I would wach it
But well today one of my brothers friends watched rche episode 6 and well he's like 7 and says its funny also he said the most funniest was the kwondlike bar one was and he dosnt even know what a kwondlike bar is

Lol Haz. Ent. comedy for all ages!

But what's even more stupid about him he was eating one abstill still he didn't vknow what one was

Lol kids are so dumb!

i know right

Yeah, just like the total insanity that a real life Brady Bunch would be!

Ha lol

What are people supposed to say after "ha lol"? That's still as much of a post killer as it is a conversation ender while texting. Not cool man!

Um maybe a new joke I guess but I was trying to say it was fuNny

Yeah there really needs to be a like button or something for the site!

What do you meen a button for like a marker that you can leave a tag on your post like that it was funny not a bad idea At all

Or just a like button... Simple is always better!

Not really imagine halo simpler or battlefeild simpler

When they make halo the core of the multiplayer is simple, the golden tripod: guns, meele, and grenades! And really all games start out as the simplest ideas! They just elaborate on those ideas. Also, Super Mario Bros. Was a very simple game as far as design (not as much to beat the game) and it was a game that defined a generation of consoles!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum