Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would anybody watch a podcast of us making a RCHE episode?

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

True the xbox is just a computer that can play Advanced games

Yeah, and I've been looking into what all is in Xboxes and that stuff, and once you can disect it, it is alot simpler than it seems. Then again, everything seems so much more complicated and abstract when you don't know how to do it, or how it works! Just like how a guitar confounds my friends its just a simple pattern.

Want to know what else is complicated creating games

And I would know I'm making one this week ill try to post it on the site on or after Friday
Oh yeah about that lego video that I said post ill do that tomarrow

Lego stuff drives me insane, why couldn't Legos die with the 90s like they were meant too!

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

im not sure where this post started going south but this was a question for you guys to answer for us to know if we should release the podcast or not.. since it wasnt really answered and you guys eventually started talking about random shit we will most likely either not release it or release it after the episode...

Just so you guys can get a grasp on why im a little agitated read the title of this topic then read the post right before mine. this shit has to stop.. not one post on the most recent list doesnt end like this. this will be the last warning i give to anyone, start posting on topic or create a seperate topic for you randomness i have been as leanient as i can, now it stops. post right or dont post....

Well, uh, we unanimously said yes, but then of course we just couldn't let the topic die! Think of it as conservation maybe? Yeah, I'll just shut up now...

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

well yes is a good answer but discussions about what you want to see in the podcasts or what you would look forward to in them is what should have been talked about in this particular topic. the randomness needs to stay in the freezer and spam zone..

maybe you could incorporate our discussions into the podcast!

Twsted has a good idea but it might be a hard thinG to do I your talking about the forum posts

True they are very scatterbrained forums, but it would be funny if they would put a few references to what we talk about in the background. Like an added bonus for common site users lol.

That would be cool
But family guy is on must watch tv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum