Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skit idea chocolate bar scene

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Skit idea chocolate bar scene Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm

BY THE GREEDY

BY THE GREEDY

I was thinking of remaking the chocolate bar scene from sponge Bob when he goes to the old lady and ask if they want chocolate and she yells mom their sell chocolate funny sceme

2Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am

Yeah, nobody knows what you're talking about, but I don't think straight up ripping off some skit from somewhere else is the thing to do. Maybe if you had an idea for an interesting parody of it, then that could a viable idea.

3Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 pm

I have to agree with twsted
BUT NICE TRY
may for the parody its where hes selling those socer balls in forge world than when the guy buys it then picks it up it turns into a kill ball

4Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Or if an evil villain bought a kill ball from Acme and when his arch nemesis falls in to the trap the kill ball turns into a soccer ball! See, a little thinking and we already have a few spins on the idea! Just take a little work!

5Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 pm

OMG I JUST REALIZED I'M ON MY OLD ACCOUNT XD!

6Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Umm, sorry? Do you want me to help you? Do you need ice?

7Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm

No I'm good but back on topic umm who watches spongebob anymore its gay now (not to be offensive) I'm mean seriousily they show them naked with just a peice of kelp censoring it and pactrick saying ha ha naked pants and starts staring at him also it is realy old they're running out of ideas for the show its so stupid now with the retarded plots and planton thing with the formula is really annoying. I should end it here but one more thing phineus and pherb is the same show over and over again exept that they build something new each episode

8Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:32 am

So you say "back on topic" but then you not just go but leap and bound off topic for the rest of the post. That makes no sense.... also, you totally lied about the on topicness of the, and lying is totally not cool man.

9Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:29 pm

It is on topic and you aren't your to buisy commenting on other peoples post

10Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:12 pm

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that we weren't talking about phineus and pherb or the plot of the Spongebob series...

11Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Umm I feel like I'm repeating myself but whatever the topic says something about spongebob and the other thing was random

12Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

i dont recall this episode, nor can i decipher what youre trying to say greedy. i am however amazed at how short of a time it took our favorite posters ever to hijack the topic so i had to scroll like mad to find the skit idea, guys seriously, find a hobby, and if this is yours, find another one

13Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Who me ohh this isn't my hobby maybe twisteds but not mine my hobby is playing video games

14Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Who me ohh this isn't my hobby maybe twisteds but not mine my hobby is playing video games

15Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Yeah, so we're soo glad that FLAM1NG DEER enjoys the community sooo much. And to post is a quick 10 minutes at the end of the day, so no, 10 minutes does not a hobby make.

16Skit idea chocolate bar scene Empty Re: Skit idea chocolate bar scene Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Well true true but why did flaming deer evn briNg tbat up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum