Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadliest Warrior Idea

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Deadliest Warrior Idea Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

I'm just wondering, who you guys think would win in a squad-on-squad skirmish, Deadliest Warrior style, between the Imperium marines form Warhammer 40k or a standard squad of UNSC marines. My bet is on the UNSC marines, as the Imperium uses lasers, which cauterize wounds, meaning their victims will take somewhat less damage, whereas the UNSC uses solid-slug weapons, meaning the enemies will bleed out.

2Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

i think the unsc will get there asses handed to them, you know why? becuase they just run up towards the enemy without thinking....stupid a.i Sad

3Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

sry about late reply, as I never noticed it. I would agree, but the only way the Imperium's weapons are really of any use are through sheer numbers. vehicles could go either way, but when it comes to a squad on squad skirmish, the UNSC might just be able to pull a win. Also, every game will AI fails. Hell I said for a marine in SC 2 to attack one enemy, and he ran a completely different path that got him torn up by Photon Cannons...FAIL.

4Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

true, but some of their a.i is scripted to be badass, while the unsc a.i are just...stupid...seriously have you even seen unsc do ANYTHING right it the halo franchise???

they crash their warthogs, they run towards elites with swords, get mushed into jelly by hunters, and dont even know to run away from a tank when they only have a mongoose...

5Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

Halo is an FPS...Warhammer is a table-top/RTS for the most part, so that's something of an unfair statement. Either way, you say the Imperium will win, I'm staking my bet on the UNSC. Spartan Laser. I've seen one marine using it and it was FUNNY.

6Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:00 am

EDD

EDD

ok you got him there...when the unsc use a weapon that requires aiming for a long time, they are literally badass, ever see one with a sniper before? they are blowing off the elites skulls before they can even say "wort wort wort"

7Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

EDD wrote:ok you got him there...when the unsc use a weapon that requires aiming for a long time, they are literally badass, ever see one with a sniper before? they are blowing off the elites skulls before they can even say "wort wort wort"

Not just that, I was also saying in a Deadliest Warrior-style battle of 10v10, the only way the Imperium could win would be through converging on one target, opening them up to attack from the other 9 UNSC marines. However, I don't know what the standard Imperium soldier squad is armed with aside from Las-rifles, but the UNSC has SHotguns, assault rifles, maybe a rocket and a sniper in the mix, so they're well-balanced.

8Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:17 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

sure sure....but no one beats a team of soldiers from the game team fortress 2...

Deadliest Warrior Idea Epicmanplz hehehe...

9Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

masterbeef wrote:sure sure....but no one beats a team of soldiers from the game team fortress 2...

Deadliest Warrior Idea Epicmanplz hehehe...

My bro-in-law can....he drops a tac-nuke, and right before that he casts the spell Causality Loop, which causes you to repeat the last few minutes.

10Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:18 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

huh?

i think my head just exploded...

did you just referance 5 games at once in a single sentance?!

11Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:01 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

no...just one...Rifts. Not Rift, Rifts. I f you don't know what that is, think futuristic Dungeons and Dragons.

12Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:40 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

o...

i feel stupid now Sad

13Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

ehh, don't feel that way. I don't know many people who know of Rifts as it is.

14Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:58 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

well...i think this is a good way to close this post dont you Smile

unsc win, warhammer fails, and i dont know what rifts is and you accept that...

OK SMG strings! you can lock this post now Razz

15Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:33 am

EDD

EDD

?

no this post could still get more ideas on it bro

16Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

EDD wrote:?

no this post could still get more ideas on it bro

Ditto, such as other ideas for this style combat.

17Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:22 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

hhhmmm...speaking of combat, i recentlly made a machinema video featuring the unsc fighting a large group of brutes then fighting a black suited samus...it was preety badassed...but i dont own it anymore Sad

stupid copyright infridgment...

18Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

that would be infringement lol. But Samus would PWN them all.

19Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:46 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

she was, until master cheif came in and kicked here ass back to planet zebes

20Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

GL with that, as Samus would just morph into her ball form and plant a Power Bomb.

21Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:56 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

dude....theres an actual video on youtube that involves the two fighting, its really bad ass....except for the ending, ill try to find the video and post it here

22Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

masterbeef wrote:dude....theres an actual video on youtube that involves the two fighting, its really bad ass....except for the ending, ill try to find the video and post it here

If you're talking about Haloid, I've already seen it. Agreed with the ending, but other than that, badass.

23Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

seriously...someone needs to post it Smile

but the ending was rather...sexy...

except for the fact that master chief is a girl O_o

24Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:02 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

masterbeef wrote:seriously...someone needs to post it Smile

but the ending was rather...sexy...

except for the fact that master chief is a girl O_o

It's still out there lol.

25Deadliest Warrior Idea Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Idea Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:48 pm

BloodyTeer

BloodyTeer

I see a few repeats here..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum