Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi guys!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi guys!!! Empty hi guys!!! Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Mr Bumble B

Hi my names george, some call me whore hey! Razz I love watching machinimas! Ive only been in a couple but I'm pretty good at body acting. If you wanna know anything else hit me up

2hi guys!!! Empty Re: hi guys!!! Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:15 pm

fox121389

fox121389

Hey my name's Richard, my gamer tag is fox121389, i've never acted in a machinima before but would love to...i'm good at following directions, can do some funny voices, and am a fast learner!

3hi guys!!! Empty Re: hi guys!!! Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:44 pm

aidancgb5

aidancgb5

Hi my names Aidan, my gamertag is aidancgb5. I have never been in a machinima before but have always wanted to, im good at acting, following directions and listening is also something i excel in... I'm pretty funny with some cool ideas, i can talk in funny voices and i am a fast learner.

4hi guys!!! Empty Re: hi guys!!! Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 am

Dakilla240

Dakilla240

Sup i'm Jimmy. My gamertag id dakilla240. i loved your older robot chikens. Machinimas are cool i spent the whle day watching there videos to see how they were like. They were pretty beast. I hav been in about 3 vids. i have great ideas and i am great at body acting Very Happy

5hi guys!!! Empty Re: hi guys!!! Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Guys...you introduce yourself in your own topic. You don't reply to one. You click new topic and then introduce yourself just like you did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum