Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey guys.. im new here

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey guys.. im new here Empty Hey guys.. im new here Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 am

mistzone

mistzone

Hey guys! i guess u all know im new here (duh XD) anyways. my name is Jackson, and i hope i get to know u all. (kinda hard at remembering names tongue ) anyways.. im 14. im a computer freak, i play the violin, and well.... i guess i like to chat a lot (looks at smileys) *oohhhh nice smileys* oh and i get side tract a lot.

2Hey guys.. im new here Empty Re: Hey guys.. im new here Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 am

Logan923

Logan923

Ok? strange but I am new here to so welcome.

3Hey guys.. im new here Empty Re: Hey guys.. im new here Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Nice to have you on the site, thats cool that you play the violin... Anyway enjoy the site, and make yourself at home.

~Tony

4Hey guys.. im new here Empty Re: Hey guys.. im new here Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:57 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Violin huh? Well then you and I should get together and jam sometime. We could be the first ever Violin/Bass Guitar duo in history Razz

5Hey guys.. im new here Empty Re: Hey guys.. im new here Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol I just laughed so hard at the thought of that band i peed a little...

6Hey guys.. im new here Empty Re: Hey guys.. im new here Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:55 am

mistzone

mistzone

that sounds AwSoMe!!!!!!!.... gods enemy.... weird thoughts man.. weird thoughts XD

7Hey guys.. im new here Empty Re: Hey guys.. im new here Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

I'll jam with you... don't mean to brag, but I used to play the recorder in 2nd grade. afro

8Hey guys.. im new here Empty Re: Hey guys.. im new here Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Dang right dude, I play a mean Tamberine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]