Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post a picture of yourself!

+5
SMGstrings
l0rd 0ccultus
Heretic
Kafungalung
Just Logan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Post a picture of yourself! Empty Post a picture of yourself! Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Just simply post a picture of yourself!

I want to see what you guys look like lol

This was like 2 years ago, but i still look like this, almost exactly

Post a picture of yourself! 05160810

This was after a lot of us went to a lan center for a lock in. i was cold and tired.

Post a picture of yourself! Me10

2Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

<---- there i am

~Tony

3Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:28 am

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Logan (right) and I (left). Brothers >.<
Post a picture of yourself! Nmxnao

Chillin in my room.
Post a picture of yourself! 8yckus

4Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

I am so good lookin..wait!

WHICH ONE IS ME!?

5Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:42 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

im the one in the middle lol

6Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:44 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Kafungalung wrote:im the one in the middle lol

lol

7Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

Post a picture of yourself! 020

pretty old, i only have gig photo's of myself and haven't had a proper gig in a while, inless you wanna see me drumming XD

8Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

SMG in the sexy sexy flesh.

Post a picture of yourself! Img00011

And with the hat backwards...cuz I'm cool like that.
Post a picture of yourself! Img00012

9Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

Just Logan wrote:

This was after a lot of us went to a lan center for a lock in. i was cold and tired.
a what for why?XD

10Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol a gaming place to play games all night...

~Tony

11Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

oh LAN, i read it as ian XD
still doesnt make a world of sense to me thoughXDalso i found a pic of me drumming at a blues bar if anyone fancys a looksie

12Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol post that bitch, and we used to go to lockins at gaming places with a ton of xboxs and rockband and a bunch of games and computers it was fun,

13Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I was considering going to the Marion LAN center and compete in one of the tourneys.

14Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:30 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

Post a picture of yourself! Drummin3Post a picture of yourself! Drummin2Post a picture of yourself! Drummin
not particulay good pics but skill,

also that sounds awesome

15Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 am

Backfire

Backfire
VIP
VIP

Post a picture of yourself! M_f62ddb4a15ba43babe7693474a548315
Post a picture of yourself! L_6d7c63959c1342cdacce852bc2cb8dec

16Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:22 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:Post a picture of yourself! 020

pretty old, i only have gig photo's of myself and haven't had a proper gig in a while, inless you wanna see me drumming XD

You remind me of this one chav i used to know Post a picture of yourself! Icon_tongue

17Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

i wish i never explained what a chav is to you now XD

18Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

reminds me of flyleaf lolz.

19Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

Kafungalung wrote:reminds me of flyleaf lolz.

how so? :S

20Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Kafungalung wrote:reminds me of flyleaf lolz.

why specifically flyleaf?

21Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:44 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol idk i just looked at occultus' pics and for a split second thought o shit flyleaf lolz...

22Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:29 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

cos i totally lay bass for flyleaf >.> lol

23Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:i wish i never explained what a chav is to you now XD

lol i told a bunch of people at school to look up a chav..soo funny

24Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

i'm actually crying on the inside...

25Post a picture of yourself! Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:i'm actually crying on the inside...

lol i sorryz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum