Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

2Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:24 pm

I love this trailer! I hope this seasons CGI scenes are as amazing as the ones from Revelations!

3Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:I love this trailer! I hope this seasons CGI scenes are as amazing as the ones from Revelations!

I know. From the looks of the trailer, it's going to be 10x better.

4Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:04 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

i fucking creamed over that trailer, but i hope its still vastly filled with comedy or ill be dissappointed..

5Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah, in Revelations they still had comedy, but started doing more serious parts with all the action and "Revelations" in the story. But I'm sure they won't completely abandon the comedy side of it, the only question is what will the comedy to action ratios be!

6Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:12 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Tex with a rocket launcher: E-boner achieved

7Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Lmfao, watch out or she'll do to you what she did to Grif in S8! (massive man junk killing!)

8Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Lmfao, watch out or she'll do to you what she did to Grif in S8! (massive man junk killing!)

^One of the best RvB scenes...ever

9Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Just Logan wrote:
TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Lmfao, watch out or she'll do to you what she did to Grif in S8! (massive man junk killing!)

I'd have to agree, but it is a close call between that and the massively epic fight scene in Ep. 19 later that season!

10Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

I'd have to agree, but it is a close call between that and the massively epic fight scene in Ep. 19 later that season!

Yeah..that is a tough call. Let's just say..RvB is badass overall Laughing

11Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Agreed! Also, I wonder how many quotes inside quotes we can have? Community project maybe? XD

12Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Agreed! Also, I wonder how many quotes inside quotes we can have? Community project maybe? XD

Lmao make a game out of it in the Freezer

http://www.hazardousent.com/the-freezer-f17/

13Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

I had watched this trailer when it was first shown on youtube and I must say I am very excited about this season. Hopefully it will be as good as the others, or maybe even better.

14Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:22 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

4 days remaining...can't wait.

15Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:27 am

TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne

4 more days? Sweet! This is going to be one hell of a season.

16Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Two days till RvB flag day! The count down begins!

17Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 pm

TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne

Damn I'm going on a trip on that day. Being ona plane while everyone else watches rvb DX

18Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Maybe the plane will have wifi! *cough cough* Get on it American Airlines!!!!

19Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am

Dosnt any body have a ipad or a pandigital novel these days. Wink Wink

Ps
If you don't get it well I'm on a pandigital novel writeing this
And also ipad have a already bilt in server so you can watch it on youtube or redvsblue.com

20Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 am

TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne

lol I'm flying on American too. Well I have a droid and I can probably watch it.

I bet in the middle of the season it will show the Alpha-Church.

21Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:20 pm

The trailer looked like it was going back to the real world and not the memory hinted at the end of season 8! Mild let down, but if thats true I think it will concentrate more on Washington and the freelancers. AND there will be much more CG fun to be had!

22Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Empty Re: Red vs Blue Season 9 Trailer Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:06 pm

You know what's weird

Is that well season 9 still hasn't came out yet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum