I don't like the leveling system
Have you tried aiming at your opponent?awesomekiller24 wrote:I hate how it takes
3 mags to kill someone with the ma5 (assault rifle)
Wow, you pretty much hit the nail on the head! And like you said, having to design maps with the jetpack in mind killed the game a bit, but not even just because they needed to give maps verticality! The map design in general on Reach was lazy and fairly uncreative. A chunk of the maps are just remakes and the ones that aren't are terrible. Most of the matchmaking revolves around awkward forge world maps, and I miss the creativity and originality of the maps from the Halo 3 days!SMGstrings wrote:I'm just gonna give a small list of things I don't like about Reach as I'd probably be typing this up until 8 am if I go all out.
1. Horrible bloom system making it more advantageous to spam DMR rounds at midrange than time your final shots.
2. Lack of visible trueskill ranks now that they actually stopped using the horrible Halo 3 Trueskill.
3. Grenades (I could write a book on where I feel they went wrong here)
4. Jetpack and the way it destroyed the way Bungie had to build maps around it.
5. The fact that team armor lock rotation is too effective even when being used by players with minimal knowledge of actual team play.
6. Lack of melee bleed through forcing you to either commit to mashing melee or back tracking and only shooting...giving the edge to beating down.
7. Sword blocking
These are just a random assortment of complaints and are far from my top complaints when it comes to Reach.
I do like that the game has upgraded graphics and Gruntpocalypse...even though you can't just keep playing it on Corvette in matchmaking anymore.
MajGraff wrote:Yeah the maps that Bungie put in the game are pretty bad. Why don't they just actually bring back the maps from other games instead of recreating them? Also I have to agree that the jetpack did ruin the game a little bit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum