Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

zombies!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1zombies!!!!! Empty zombies!!!!! Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Anybody good at zombies I want to make it over lvl.20 On call of the dead

Also if you could tell me how to kill george I know it has to be about the vr11 and the scavanger
Which is true

2zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Tue May 17, 2011 8:57 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

Well I've seen two ways to kill Geroge. You can either upgrade the VR11 or the Scavenger. When you upgrade the VR11 you can fire it at him and you will then be able to do damage to him. Rooster Teeth put up a video on YouTube showing that you can kill him with an upgraded Scavenger while he is in the water.

3zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Tue May 17, 2011 8:12 pm

well i watched the video from ign studio on xbox and they say that you can kill george with any gun and a deathmachine packpunching the gun will do extra damage but they said not to shoot him with the vr11 or you wont get the acheivement and it does do any damage with it anyway

4zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Wed May 18, 2011 9:00 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

Well your best bet is to use the VR11. That's what I would use on him because it seems like it's the most efficent on him when it's upgraded. The problem is getting the VR11 and then upgrading it.

5zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Wed May 18, 2011 9:36 am

But I'm going for the acheivement

6zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Thu May 19, 2011 8:53 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

Yeah I would go for the achievement the problem is I just don't have the patience to get the VR11 and upgrade it. Plus even if I do get the VR11 I usually end up dying and never getting the chance to upgrade it.

7zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Mon May 23, 2011 10:33 am

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

Solo 45 Call of the dead 55 solo kino der toten 27 multiplayer ascension so yeah i'm pretty good at zombies

8zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Mon May 23, 2011 8:51 pm

55kino 45call of dead impossible by youself

9zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Wed May 25, 2011 8:52 am

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

Quick revive can be used on solo to get yourself up and plus porter's x2 ray gun and Zeus cannon I can send you a screenshot of myself getting that far on my xbox if you want I take pictures everytime I get that far solo

10zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Wed May 25, 2011 9:24 am

but you can only use quik revive 5 times then it disapears

11zombies!!!!! Empty level 20! Thu May 26, 2011 8:21 am

coolmanchris

coolmanchris

dude with Big boss stomping around i cant even make it to 10

12zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Thu May 26, 2011 9:58 am

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

Depends Revive plus juggernaut plus speed cola and enough points to get everything on the map around round 20 makes call of the dead so much easier and kino is the easiest map of them all because once I ran out of ammo for all guns I went and circled around the map and activated traps and leave 1 crawler each round so I can let the teleporter cool down and let the traps cool down to thus my strategy works well as long as you always look around from sides to behind you because ambushing is easy

13zombies!!!!! Empty Re: zombies!!!!! Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:58 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

I haven't played it =[

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]