Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:08 pm

I think twsted is right I am turning into a major moble gamer I beat plants vs zombies in 1 day
Lol corn cannon

2OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 pm

I love the freaking corn catapult! I beat that game over the course of a week using the enormous amount of free time in one of my classes!

3OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

heh...nothing can compare to the destruction of the Doomshroom. But the Cob Cannon is always fun to use. I am instantly reminded of the Nuke from Starcraft when I use the Cob Cannon lol. But a Kernal Pult behind a Gatling Pea in a Pumpkin behind a Tall Nut in a Pumpkin = impenetrable defense for the most part.

4OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 pm

I honostly like the winter melon

5OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Pumpkins are amazingly useful! Also, when you fill the back row with those two headed sunflowers, you can build anything you hear desires! SOOO MUCH SUN MAGIC!

6OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Two headed that's what I use for survival days

7OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 am

ChaoticSlink

ChaoticSlink

What I enjoy about it is its plants killing flesh eating zombies. Funny yet addicting concept. Double headed sun flowers ftw.

8OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Ftw ahhhhh no ftw sunflowers XD

9OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:16 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

well, I personally don't count the sunflowers in that formation because it's required to have them. Otherwise you won't get the required amount of sun.

10OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 pm

no not really sun still falls from the sky unless your at night

11OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

that may be, but you don't get the required amount of sun do do much fast enough without sun producers, as I count the sunshrooms in the same category as the Sunflowers.

12OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 am

ShadowCombat

ShadowCombat

I like the cat that gose on the lily pad it's my fav

13OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

yes...the Catttail is awesome. Especially the fact that it goes "WOOF" and refuses to be pigeon-holed lol.

14OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

my fav is the puff shroom, that thing saved me so many time in that game Razz

15OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:47 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

ahh yes...the puff shroom...the cheapest unit ever....but only in a night level. I just use whatever I can that helps me survive. I just started using the Frost Melon Pult...and it is addicting...2 full rows of that and a row of standard melonpults followed by a Tallnut in a Pumpkin = MUCH, MUCH pain for the zombies.

16OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

indeed

17OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Empty Re: OH! NO! PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

indeed (-_-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]