Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Anybody here think Twisted is funny?

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Does Anybody here think Twisted is funny? Empty Does Anybody here think Twisted is funny? Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

I sure don't

A little

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

really? youre not just saying that because you know he'll flame the hell out of this topic just like everything else on the site?

Well no its just because well I'm not sure why evryone hates him or dosnt like his jokes
His jokes are actrully pretty funny and I know he's annoying but he keeps the forum moving hes on the website like the whole day also well your not really funny you havent
Posted a lot haven't told any jokes so I think I need to end the post right here

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

lol i don't tell jokes on here, i wrote many skits in RCHE, but i guess i'm not funny at all, i only post when necessary and i appreciate fans like you, because you don't say stupid things all the time and actually post coherent things

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I'm sure he means well, but a little moderation goes a long way.

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

that's what the nancies at the AA clinic told me you moraless pissant

I'm just excited I'm talked about enough to get my own topic! I will remember it forever and always! Very Happy and BTW, you know you love me Mr. FLAM1NG DEER lol

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

at least that was kinda sorta on topic, i admire your restraint. your mother must be proud, maybe she'll let you take your helmet off once in awhile now

Lol you're welcome, and for the record, not wearing a bike helment would have been a good cause for my randomness. Just helping you out for the next time you're heckling someone!

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

i didnt say bike helmet ya fuck, maybe you'll have to leave it on and wear one of those body leashes everytime you go in public so you don't try and lick all the strangers

Well FYI the strangers prefer my licking! XD

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

there are no words man, just an epic sigh

Epic, just as I am 24/7 lol

this is the most messed up consversatiion

Yeah, just don't think about it.

ok

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

i once laughed when my friend bit a freshly made pretzel too fast and burnt himself, does that count?

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

that absolutely counts

OMG that happens to me all the time!!!! I mean, all the time I have giant pretzels around, it's not like I stuff the cabinents with them, but when I have them, that always happens!

I think preztals are being evil to us noooooooOoooooooooooo!

The pretzels are a lie!

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

have i started a meme?
cause that's what it feels like.

Pretzels were popular way before you came along! Lol someone is a little conceited!

PREZTALS!SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum