Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Anybody here think Twisted is funny?

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Smile, i prove my point.

I think he's just one of the crazy few, it's not a meme until you hear it from Obama!

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

:C, true that. ok twisted humor......
ANYTHING ON SPIKE ABOUT CAR CRASHES IS LAUGHABLE!

um well spike hmmmmmmm what ver happened to the awesome stuff like deadleist warrior and 1000 ways to day seriosly

I think it was funny when Spike tried to cover E3, they really didn't know what they were talking about at all!

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

yeah, they're not one with the video game franchising JUST yet.
next project they SHOULD work on...1000 ways to die the game.

That would be cool I guess because well only if Get to create how he dies

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

see, my concept (patent pending) is a gta style of game with multiple ways to die, find them all and WIN!

That's called 5 minutes to kill yourself, it's an adult swim game, they beat you to it by about a couple years, sorry lol.

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

but i'm talking gta map on xbox, ps3 pc whatever, trying to kill yourself with cars, trains and other people online. and...why not, IN 3D!

But then people would kill each other and not themselves! Also, I don't think a game where the point is suicide is teaching people good skills lol

True that

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

Ok, but beating a prostitute, using a shotgun on a pedestrian and carjacking the F$@#IN POPE is?

Ok WTF is with people having that beating a hooker stigma in GTA? I finnished the game on multiple playthroughs and I only found a few hookers, and I left most of them alone! To kill hookers you would have to seek them out and if that's what you play games for then you have deeper issues. And I hope that us gamers as a whole are over that thing, now let's move on to something else, like how gory MK9 is.

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

yeah, like what his names fatality, cloning himself in splitting you down the middle with the fun game of tug of war.
i couldn't sleep for 3 nights.

gta aa12 is beast in gta 4

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

never tried it, only play halo, JK but still haven't played gta in a LONG time

Me either I only get to play when I go to my cousins that's where my ps3 is

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

i cant play it anytime, cant find it for cheap and all my friends don't have it anymore.

Where do you live its like only 20$ at gamestop and like 10$ at blockbuster but I do know what you meen what's the point. In getting it if your friends don't have it but a t gamestop if you buy it there you get the ballod of gay tony for free

Well for us people cursed to live in a small town, there isn't a gamestop or blockbuster for many many miles around. And at this point it's a little late to be jumping into GTA, so you're best bet would probably be to go pick up RDR or wait for GTA 5

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

hmmmm, tempting

Or you can sign up for gamefly

Tactic Inc

Tactic Inc

also a good plan, does it work for Canadians thou?

Who knows? Canada is basically the U.S. But the people are nicer and they never do anything newsworthy, but I guess you would still have to check up on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum