Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You need to read very inportant

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You need to read very inportant Empty You need to read very inportant Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Rockybbaa

Rockybbaa

Right you need to add me as a friend on xboxlive my gamertag is sniperboy7899 I will show you all kinds of glitches easer eggs anything you want I will even show you how to fly the 2 most popular vehicles in new Alexandria the pelican and the phantom dropship so how does that sound oh yes subscribe to one of my friends called bungieboy aswell for great tutorials on halo reach thankyou for reading oh yes if hazardous entertainment are reading I'd like to be part of the crew Smile Exclamation affraid

Rockybbaa

Rockybbaa

Rockybbaa wrote:Right you need to add me as a friend on xboxlive my gamertag is sniperboy7899 I will show you all kinds of glitches easer eggs anything you want I will even show you how to fly the 2 most popular vehicles in new Alexandria the pelican and the phantom dropship so how does that sound oh yes subscribe to one of my friends called bungieboy aswell for great tutorials on halo reach thankyou for reading oh yes if hazardous entertainment are reading I'd like to be part of the crew Smile Exclamation affraid

3You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:58 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

ROCKYBBAA:

please stop, not only are you an unimportant member that hasnt done ANYTHING for this community such as make a video, fix the site ect...but you just joined and after writing about yourself you think that you AUTOMATICALLY get to become a part of the owner of this websites crew?!

i have been on a little longer than you...they havent added me to their list....people have been on here longer than I have and they still arent on the group...

i dont meen to be a downer but

1: half the people who have actually made this website/ the youtube videos dont have time for it anymore

2: only 4 actual moderators look after the place now...

3: these guys are WAY more experianced than you are in meens of glitches, and just because you know how to fly a pelican/phantom WHICH BY NOW EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO BY NOW, doesnt make you special

4You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

just logan used to mod halo 2. and i used to make maps on halo 3 and halo reach only because i knew all the glitches if you think we dont know everything about every glitch on halo and call of duty you are vastly mistaken. You are more than welcome to share glitches and other things of that nature with our community but do post asking if we want to know glitches because that is flamming.

5You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:10 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

ty for backing me up there

6You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

no problem when your right your right lol

7You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 am

BloodyTeer

BloodyTeer

ohh man ik an awesome glitch that u probly allready know its the halo heaven glitch.

8You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

I dont play halo reach actually all of us hate halo reach except for Heretic, we just use it for machinima. We all play MW3.

9You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

oh god...you guys have gone Cod O_O

i knew this day will come...ALL RIGHT MEN PREPARE TO BREAK THE ISOTOPE THATS INSIDE THE PILLS IN YOUR MOUTHS

10You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol the only halo i really likes was halo 2 and i was pretty good at it. heretic has always loved the halos but the rest of us are way more cod fans than halo. halos forge and theatre however are excellent tools for machinima hence why we use it. halo 2 was the greatest game but halo 3 wasnt that great and halo reach isnt even like halo anymore.

11You need to read very inportant Empty Re: You need to read very inportant Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

yep...get rid of the chief and you fuck up the whole series...nice going bungie, and good riddance... and hello 343 Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum