Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Street Team is back!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Street Team is back!!!!!  Empty Street Team is back!!!!! Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:19 pm

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

Hey everyone,

It has been almost a decade since the last episode of RCHE and I, for one, couldn't be more excited for the upcoming content. With more options and choices for skits and other things to be made, 2020 will certainly be a ton of fun.

I have had the honor and privilege of being good friends with the Founders for a very long time and I am very excited for what's to come.

That being said,

With the return of HazardousEnt, the Street Team will be needed once more. The additions of newer social media platforms garners the potential to reach more people and create a wider audience. So, let's get to work once the official announcement takes place (no need to get an early jump, at least not until the official announcement occurs).

The Team consists mainly of myself and whoever can come back but there will be an opportunity to join this team and help grow HazardousEnt.

If you would like to be a Street Team member there will be an application process (it doesn't hurt, I promise) once I'm able to have time to set it up.

There will be benefits to being a member of this elite team (not sure what they will be yet but they will be cool).

Can't wait to start working with returning members and new members alike.

Let's own 2020 with awesome content and more importantly: have fun.

Catch you all in 2020

2Street Team is back!!!!!  Empty Re: Street Team is back!!!!! Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Very Honored to have you back phoenix! were gonna try and email blast anyone who signed up on the site once we transfer the site to a regular .com. should help with getting some street team members for you haha

3Street Team is back!!!!!  Empty Re: Street Team is back!!!!! Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:13 pm

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

Thanks bro. Like I said, can't wait to work with you guys again. Have a great, safe, and fun holiday. Catch you in 2020...... Cool Cool Cool Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum