Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need people for Street Team

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need people for Street Team Empty Need people for Street Team Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:34 am

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

Hey wasup all...

TruPhoenix6669 hear with an announcement....

are you a forums type person?

do you spend a considerable amount of time on different machinima and halo forums?

are you a mature person who will do what they're told?

can you handle the responsibility of posting on different forums on different days?

would you like to earn a gold plating to your name?

then the HazardousEnt Street Team is looking for you...

come join me and the other members of the Street Team spread the word of the all the hard work that Hazardous Entertainment does.

send me a message and convince me that you are worthy enough to be chosen and i'll pass your name to my bosses and they will give me the ok to add you,,also tell me a bit about yourself and why you would like to be apart of this team...

come join the fast paced world of posting videos and postings on different machinima and halo forums all around the world....help make us widely known...

your work will not go unappreciated...so what are you waiting for...come join us on the Hazardous Entertainment Street Team....

apply today but only on this posting...

thanks and have a great day...and remember that you are greatly appreciated for showing your support...

2Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 am

xxStarSlayerxx

xxStarSlayerxx
Street Team
Street Team

I got the message to be a member, but i need to make it official how can i do that?

3Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:30 pm

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

message logan and tell him you got his message....

4Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

ill change his status. if you want me to pheonix

5Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:00 pm

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

yeah go ahead and do that....he will prove himself...if he doesn't then i'll message you and say to delete him off of it

6Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol ok man

7Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:55 pm

xxStarSlayerxx

xxStarSlayerxx
Street Team
Street Team

Cool guys im in, thanks for the offer

8Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 pm

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

don't mention it man...good luck with the forums and stuff...remember,,,send me a link to the posting in the forums you do...i'll pass those along to logan.....i don't need to remind you that kafungalung and logan put me in charge of the Street Team so things have to go through me...at least until they recreate the site

9Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:08 am

xxStarSlayerxx

xxStarSlayerxx
Street Team
Street Team

Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for the awesome chance to be in the production, if you ever need me just message me Need people for Street Team 1781233355

10Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:24 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

No problem man. Very Happy

11Need people for Street Team Empty Re: Need people for Street Team Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:30 am

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

no problem bro...welcome to the site and to the street team

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum