Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can we the people break the website?

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Can we the people break the website? Empty Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Ok, so like I said, the next person quote me and someone quote that quote and I'll quote your quote quote, and so on and so forth until the website can't keep up with out quote on quote justice!

2Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Ok, so like I said, the next person quote me and someone quote that quote and I'll quote your quote quote, and so on and so forth until the website can't keep up with out quote on quote justice!

So..you want me to quote you? Very Happy

3Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Just Logan wrote:
TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Ok, so like I said, the next person quote me and someone quote that quote and I'll quote your quote quote, and so on and so forth until the website can't keep up with out quote on quote justice!

Exactly then I'll quote you, and hopefully we will either have multiple thousand hundred quotes inside quotes! Or we will find the point where the website rolls over and dies under the weight of our quote on quote awesomeness! (I love saying quote on quote!)

4Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Exactly then I'll quote you, and hopefully we will either have multiple thousand hundred quotes inside quotes! Or we will find the point where the website rolls over and dies under the weight of our quote on quote awesomeness! (I love saying quote on quote!)

SO, explain this to me one more time. What a Face

5Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Why my fine mannered fellow, it is simple, you simply shall quote thy quote of thy quoter that preceded you. After multiple days your magnanamous website of the finest order shall crumble under the weight of the game in front of you. Then with the website weakened I can take over the entire world! *evil laugh* Oh, and you can't have skittles back either!

6Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Why my fine mannered fellow, it is simple, you simply shall quote thy quote of thy quoter that preceded you. After multiple days your magnanamous website of the finest order shall crumble under the weight of the game in front of you. Then with the website weakened I can take over the entire world! *evil laugh* Oh, and you can't have skittles back either!

Now, listen here you rootin tootin son of a gun! I ain't gonna do no quotin er whatever yall want me to do! and yall for sure not gonna take my skittles!

7Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Now, listen here you rootin tootin son of a gun! I ain't gonna do no quotin er whatever yall want me to do! and yall for sure not gonna take my skittles!
Oh yeah wise guy? Well I got some news for you! I'm gonna take that thar skittles! And thar ain't nothin you and you're meddlin mutt can do about it! Yeah, see, yeah!

8Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Oh yeah wise guy? Well I got some news for you! I'm gonna take that thar skittles! And thar ain't nothin you and you're meddlin mutt can do about it! Yeah, see, yeah!

I'm too tired to think of any other accents right now so... What a Face

9Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Don't worry! If you're out you can always fall back on the Australian! Throw another shrimp on the barbe for big daddy sharky! Or something like that...

10Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Don't worry! If you're out you can always fall back on the Australian! Throw another shrimp on the barbe for big daddy sharky! Or something like that...

Haha I was thinking about it!

11Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:22 am

Justironman

Justironman

Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

How many quotes can we get?!?!

12Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

13Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:07 am

Justironman

Justironman

Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!
WE are going to find out Smile

14Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

LMAO its like the fuckin matrix!

15Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

"Honey, don't stare at that too long or you will go blind" LMFAO!

16Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Justironman

Justironman

Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

i cant even read the first thing that was quoted

17Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

Don't worry! Soon enough you won't even be able to read what you just quoted! *maniacle laughing*

18Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Justironman

Justironman

Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

Don't worry! Soon enough you won't even be able to read what you just quoted! *maniacle laughing*
Nothing will be able to be read at some point hopefully!

19Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Justironman wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

lmao getting bigger

20Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

lmao getting bigger
TWSS!!!! Its just a gigantic box inside box paradox that only leads to the very heart of our universe!

21Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

lmao getting bigger
TWSS!!!! Its just a gigantic box inside box paradox that only leads to the very heart of our universe!

mwhahahahahahaa

22Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Kafungalung wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

lmao getting bigger

mwhahahahahahaa
Lol there's so much empty space between the top and bottom!

23Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Kafungalung wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

lmao getting bigger

mwhahahahahahaa

already looking cool as shit

24Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Justironman

Justironman

Kafungalung wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

Probably not that much!

lmao getting bigger

mwhahahahahahaa

Keep it going!!!!!

25Can we the people break the website? Empty Re: Can we the people break the website? Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Kafungalung wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Justironman wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

hehehe

Probably not that much!

lmao getting bigger

mwhahahahahahaa

Keep it going!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum