Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Empty THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

ha! made you click this topic!

THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Trollfaceplz you mad bro?

anyways since you clicked on this heres something i would love to say to everyone here

HEY BUDDY, DONT CHANGE THE TITLE TO THE TOPIC, ITS MENT TO BE A JOKE YOU BUTTMUNCH >:c

Last edited by masterbeef on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Empty Re: THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:51 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

If I have to edit it again wether it's ment to be a joke or not there will be consequences. Cussing and making fun of people are obviously fine on this site however spamming a title to have people watch your video is not something that's welcome here. You change the title to something befitting the post or I'll have to delete it.

3THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Empty Re: THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

ok i respect that, but this post isnt ment for the video, the video is just here for no reason at all, its not even my video, i just wanted to put something here that makes fun of halo

anyways tho, this topic is in the catagory "the freezer" which is made for spam isnt it?

4THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Empty Re: THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:59 pm

EDD

EDD

masterbeef, dude, you should DEFINATTLY change the title of this topic, its just making people click on this post for no good reason...even though its just been you, me kafungalung and undead overlord on here for the past month -_-

5THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Empty Re: THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HALO NOOBS....jk Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

FINE ILL CHANGE THE DAMN TITLE THEN...geez...i still dont see what the fuss is over this, just like edd siad, weve been the only ones on here lately...and no offense, but unless new material is updated on youtube or something, your only going to get a straggler like me every so often signing into this site....have you seen the topics recently? its seriously just been us three...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum