Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SOLVED] Filming

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[SOLVED] Filming Empty [SOLVED] Filming Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

hey guys, just wondering, when you film do u use the ODST multiplayer disk or just the halo 3 disk? and does it make a differnce which one you use? (Maps etc?) and is there any map packs and the like you eed me to get for future filming?

Code:
this is actually a good question, we all had halo 3 and had all the map packs downloaded but when odst came out it had halo 3 in it and the disk contained all the maps, so we all sold our halo 3 disks for a little cash, i would reccomend getting that and taking care of the disk. its really convienent. and we use all the maps cause we dont like over-using a map, so having all the maps would be preferable.

2[SOLVED] Filming Empty Re: [SOLVED] Filming Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

this is actually a good question, we all had halo 3 and had all the map packs downloaded but when odst came out it had halo 3 in it and the disk contained all the maps, so we all sold our halo 3 disks for a little cash, i would reccomend getting that and taking care of the disk. its really convienent. and we use all the maps cause we dont like over-using a map, so having all the maps would be preferable.

3[SOLVED] Filming Empty Re: [SOLVED] Filming Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:31 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

well I have both anyway, i didnt realise ODST gave all the maps, so i guess i'll use that now XD

4[SOLVED] Filming Empty Re: [SOLVED] Filming Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Kafungalung wrote:this is actually a good question, we all had halo 3 and had all the map packs downloaded but when odst came out it had halo 3 in it and the disk contained all the maps, so we all sold our halo 3 disks for a little cash, i would reccomend getting that and taking care of the disk. its really convienent. and we use all the maps cause we dont like over-using a map, so having all the maps would be preferable.

I did not my good sir Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum