Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SOLVED] What about filming???

+3
Nayvin/jackson
Dakilla240
IXFAKESLAYERXI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty [SOLVED] What about filming??? Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:02 pm

IXFAKESLAYERXI

IXFAKESLAYERXI

Just wondering... are we going to make something soon Question bounce

Code:
sorry guys we have all the scenes scripted out and we did have the voices done however there was a problem with the audio quality and so we are forced to do it again, and once were finish we will invite some people and get the thing ready for editing were hoping to get it done and uploaded exactly a year after our fist vid was made, i dont know the actual date so look at our first vidsupload date and thats when the next one should arrive.

2[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:32 am

Dakilla240

Dakilla240

i know when will we finnally know Question Question Question Question Question

3[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:58 am

Nayvin/jackson

Nayvin/jackson

what do you mean : i know when will we finnally know
but there probly bussy with school and writing the script or somthing

4[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 am

fox121389

fox121389

Nayvin/jackson wrote:what do you mean : i know when will we finnally know
but there probly bussy with school and writing the script or somthing
"i think he meant I know, When will we finally know?" in any case i agree with you, it takes time to write a script, and they do have lives so other things come first.

5[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:52 am

Nayvin/jackson

Nayvin/jackson

yeah

6[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:31 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

sorry guys we have all the scenes scripted out and we did have the voices done however there was a problem with the audio quality and so we are forced to do it again, and once were finish we will invite some people and get the thing ready for editing were hoping to get it done and uploaded exactly a year after our fist vid was made, i dont know the actual date so look at our first vidsupload date and thats when the next one should arrive.

7[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 am

Nayvin/jackson

Nayvin/jackson

ok cool

8[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 am

fox121389

fox121389

sounds good

9[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:43 am

mistzone

mistzone

relax guys... u know they got everything under control... >.> right? lol

10[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

mistzone wrote:relax guys... u know they got everything under control... >.> right? lol

We definitely do. We have Admins and Moderators Monitoring the site now, and the videos are underway. we're making it a big part of our life now.

11[SOLVED] What about filming??? Empty Re: [SOLVED] What about filming??? Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Heretic's right, were organized and serious about the site this time around, if your ready to make machinima right now but have nothing to do, might i suggest one of these.

-Entering your skit submission for our new Skit Contest!
-Post some ideas in the Concept Center!
-Make a video and post it in the Machinima Cinema!

or just chill around the site Smile

~Tony

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum