Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SOLVED] First Video

+2
fox121389
Dakilla240
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[SOLVED] First Video Empty [SOLVED] First Video Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Dakilla240

Dakilla240

Well i was just wondering when will be the first audition or what ever you guys will do to pick whos in video?

Code:
well, if you have xbox live and are mature and you can show us that, go to the appropriate thread and apply to be an actor. If you're mature, you wont need much experience, we can work on that.

2[SOLVED] First Video Empty Re: [SOLVED] First Video Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:12 pm

fox121389

fox121389

I've been in a skit already....I don't think they have an audition process, as long as you can follow directions you can act, they do all the voice acting, so we only do body acting, as for getting in a skit....just send them a message when they're on LIVE. If I'm mistaken then please correct me.

3[SOLVED] First Video Empty Re: [SOLVED] First Video Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

nope fox youve got it head on we screw around alot when were on aswell but as long as you follow directions and just logan is online on halo send him a message...

4[SOLVED] First Video Empty Re: [SOLVED] First Video Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:00 am

Nayvin/jackson

Nayvin/jackson

well like one time i tryed to join just logan and stuff then i was removed and i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so i think that he thought that i was just joining him cas hes famos and stuff i was like "but i wana help Sad

5[SOLVED] First Video Empty Re: [SOLVED] First Video Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 pm

fox121389

fox121389

Nayvin/jackson wrote:well like one time i tryed to join just logan and stuff then i was removed and i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so i think that he thought that i was just joining him cas hes famos and stuff i was like "but i wana help Sad
He may have already had all the actors he needed for the particular skit, it's first come first serve.

6[SOLVED] First Video Empty Re: [SOLVED] First Video Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

i know this post and its comments are old but if anyone views it and wishes to be a body actor for our vids check out the "Actors" group....
under the portal tab.

7[SOLVED] First Video Empty Re: [SOLVED] First Video Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 am

mistzone

mistzone

man... i wanna join.. problem is i got no experience.. only thoughts of how it can go

8[SOLVED] First Video Empty Re: [SOLVED] First Video Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

mistzone wrote:man... i wanna join.. problem is i got no experience.. only thoughts of how it can go

well, if you have xbox live and are mature and you can show us that, go to the appropriate thread and apply to be an actor. If you're mature, you wont need much experience, we can work on that.

9[SOLVED] First Video Empty Re: [SOLVED] First Video Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Heretic is completely right, I would much rather work with a person who is mature than (leave a trail of peprica everywhere I go) someone with experience, all you need to do is listen and dont play around to much. outside of that the other questions are just filler.

~Tony

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum