Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Furious (Halo Reach Machinima)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

I watched this video and a few of his other videos. He is a very talented director.
His camera work is perfect, voice acting is amazing, and it's just an overall good machinima.
The Youtube machinima community needs more people like this.

Creator: xDigitalVirusx

Description: A supernatural story about a Spartan who lost his closest friend in battle.

Written and Directed by: Stephen Hancock
Voice Acted by:
Jason Axelrod
Higher Octane
Rina Chan
HolyJunkie
Little Timmy
Thomas Rall

2Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:32 pm

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

I don't even have to watch the video I've seen this guy he is good I'd be happy to see some people that good

3Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:38 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Yeah definitely! He is one of the better directors I've seen.

4Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

You like him go check out Arbiter617 he is really good.

5Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

that was pretty epic!!!
was it Nicole who we saw standing on the rocks and under the Spire?
the music was good too

6Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:51 pm

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

Yeah it was him imagining her though

7Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

kinda like wen yur gonig crazy and you see want you want or need?

8Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

Yeah like that

9Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:32 am

XxBdOg237Xx

XxBdOg237Xx

If you guys had someone that could do that that would be awsome

10Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:45 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Yeah definitely.

11Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Empty Re: Furious (Halo Reach Machinima) Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

It was epic, but depressing, but that is how the war against the covenant went. Spartans died 2 complete the mission. But though they r no more, their legacy, their spirit, and the human race lives on thanks 2 them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum