Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any halo 4 news that you have?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Any halo 4 news that you have? Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:29 pm

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

All I know is that forerunners are in and I know about the two new maps.

2Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:30 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

covenant are officially out, however that doesnt meen the aliens that were in the covenant are out, we could see brutes trying to get revenge on master chief and what not

also the game will feature new charecters never heard of before such as burt 423 (another spartan that allegdidly went MIA) and a new A.I construct like cortana, also that science girl from halo wars will be there too...thats all i know :p

OH YAH! and in multiplayer a few of the dead charecters will be available to play as, such as the keyes family and of course lovable jhonson

3Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:14 pm

EDD

EDD

you forgot the flood comes back too

4Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm

EDD

EDD

and jhonson comes as a ghost

5Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

EDD

EDD

and that jesus will be handing out coconuts to the wirley birds O_O

6Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

EDD

EDD

oh gawd i want to eat coconuts now D:

7Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 pm

EDD

EDD

oops just realised i was commenting here, not in the chat box...kaf is going to be pissed

8Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:44 pm

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

Cool good news.

9Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

A double poster. Boys you know what we do to double posters. -.- get him...

10Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:05 pm

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

Ok I'm still new what do we do to double posters

11Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

We kill them.

12Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

Awesome but self note: dont double post

13Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

EDD

EDD

NEVAR! MUAHAHAHAHA XD

14Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am

EDD

EDD

lookit my aweshum video O_o

15Any halo 4 news that you have? Empty Re: Any halo 4 news that you have? Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am

EDD

EDD

its aweshum Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum