Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:40 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Tea_Bag_by_Chrisplode new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Master_cheif_can_dance_by_a_something3

both featured on DEVIANTART.com

hey kafungalung, i dare you,no, I CHALLENGE YOU, to make these as emoticons for the website

2new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:00 pm

BloodyTeer

BloodyTeer

TEEEEEEBAGEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

3new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

You know what I do to teabaggers? I harass them with Melees, hitting them, letting their shields recharge, then hitting them again. I do it all the time to the stupid campers in Infection.

4new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

-_-

i happen to be one of them probrobly

look me up on xbox live man, ive been waiting to actually see you play!

my username is THE666DESTROYER and im a captain rank 2 in halo reach, i love to play infection and grifball, and i base my proness-ness on luck...GO TEAM LUCKY 5! tongue

5new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:15 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

masterbeef wrote:-_-

i happen to be one of them probrobly

look me up on xbox live man, ive been waiting to actually see you play!

my username is THE666DESTROYER and im a captain rank 2 in halo reach, i love to play infection and grifball, and i base my proness-ness on luck...GO TEAM LUCKY 5! tongue

dude, your'e low compared to me then lol. Noble, mostly through infection. but yeah. If you start teabagging, I'll harass you with melees. I did that to one guy, then jumped over him and the zombie right behind him, just to turn around and watch him get assassinated. Funny as hell sight.

6new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:48 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

so whats your look for your spartan then?

mine doesnt really look that awesome >_>

7new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:57 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed1new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed2new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed3
new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed4new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed5new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed6
new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed7new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed8new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Imsonotimpressed9

8new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

what? been busy with other things atm. But to answer your question about my armor build, I've been trying to find one That I really like. So far, it seems to be a CQC helm with the respirator attachment, black visor, with the Breacher Collar w/ robot arm, both shoulders being Security, with the shotgun wrist attachment, Soft Pack Utility and Grenadier kneeguards. The other one I've been using a lot is the EOD hel, black visor, along with Base Security chest piece and Commando shoulders (BOTH) and the rest is the same as the above armor set.

9new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

OH AWESOME Very Happy

ive been saving up credits for a new helmet or visor color, but i need to play more matches so i can boost my rank up some more

10new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:04 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Those are so fuckin .giffy

11new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Empty Re: new halo GIF's made in DEVIANTART Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:49 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum