Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Battlefield Bad Company 2 fans on the site?

+3
Just Logan
Kafungalung
Justironman
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I didn't know about the BFBC series untill I played the open beta for the second one last year and was blown away. I've been hooked and playing all the time since it came out last year! (The only game I've poured more hours into is Saints Row 2!) And I was wondering if anybody else was a fan of the Bad Company goodness too! Also, let me know if any of you want to hook up and get a full squad to dominate with! Very Happy

Justironman

Justironman

NO!

What? I bet your a CoD player! (Ooh! Burn!) XD

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol ok i like the premise of bc2, however there is a blatant misunderstanding of bc2 players when it comes to cod players... first off you CANNOT compare the two games for their multiplayer. maybe their campaign but not multiplayer. reason one being they are two very different kinds of multiplayer, battlefield is a large scale 16 on 16 or 8 on 8 war pretty much being played out with helicopters tanks and other vehicles, which is great... i like the whole war thing, the reason i dont play bc2 is because i didnt like the gun game in it the guns all felt week and weird, but the destruction was cool as shit... cod is a 4v4 to 6v6 type of closer quarters game with killstreaks instead of vehicles. its a very different incomparable game. for example cod: world at war sucked balls not just because it came out after a modern warfare game came out but also because they brought back vehicles and cod fans had grown to hate vehicles except in campaign. but when i saw bc3 advertised i creamed in my pants a little lol so i hope they fix the guns in that game...

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

^ I remember the first time i wrote a book Very Happy

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I tried to get into BC2...I really tried, but its like being forced to play BTB in Halo...except with even more vehicle whoring and much less fun.

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

dont tell lies... lmao

MajGraff

MajGraff

I've had BFBC2 for a while now. I wasn't playing it for a while but now I am and I had forgotten how much fun it was. Just like cod it has it's flaws but personally I like it more than cod.

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

every game has flaws, no game will ever be perfect otherwise we wouldnt buy other games lol.

MajGraff

MajGraff

You have a good point there.

Yeah, its all just opinion and preference, and BC2 did have its fair share of issues. But the audio work they put into the game is a big sell for me (other than all the destruction). I played CoD and I had trouble telling the difference between a sniper and a shotgun when I'd get shot by one if you just pay attention to the audio! But in BC2 I can tell almost every gun apart by their distinct sounds. Also, I see how you would say the guns are too weak, because you can kill with alot less bullets in CoD, and thats why they put in hardcore mode. And yes, BC3 looks AMAZING!

MajGraff

MajGraff

The only thing I think is weird about sniping in BC2 is that I can't get one shots with the M95 which is the strongest sniper but i can get one shots easily with the M24.

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Kafungalung wrote:every game has flaws, no game will ever be perfect otherwise we wouldnt buy other games lol.

I'm starting to realize this more and more hince all the games IVE been buying lol. I never buy games.

Im going to get bc3 but I've never been a bfbc fan

MajGraff

MajGraff

After seeing Battlefield 3 in Gameinformer I knew I had to get this game. I think it'll be better than cod but I could be wrong. However I like how in the Battlefield games you can destroy buildings where as cod nothing can be destroyed.

I'm just tired of hearing all the cod fanboys talk about how its the greatest game in the history of mankind and all the jocks at my school that are wanna be gamers talk about how they got a quick scope. Bad Company for me was a fresh start, and I think its A LOT better than any cod game for the last five years. Also, I think I've said that but the shear love and work that DICE put into the game sets it apart, especially in the area of audio design!

Ya same hear with people bragging about a quickscope and 360. TamahawkS
But I think cod black ops is good but not as good as battle feild

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a excellent game just depends who knows how to play and who doesn't in game though

MajGraff

MajGraff

With Battlefield I think that the guns are much more balanced than the guns in the cod series. Look at the mp40 in waw, the ump in MW2 and the ak74 in Black Ops. All of those guns are overpowerd.

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

MajGraff wrote:With Battlefield I think that the guns are much more balanced than the guns in the cod series. Look at the mp40 in waw, the ump in MW2 and the ak74 in Black Ops. All of those guns are overpowerd.

Literally every gun you just mentioned were considered overpowered because only skilled players knew how to use them effectively. Just like people bitched about the H2-H3 BR's because good players used them people saw them as broken when in fact those players used them because they differentiated between good and bad players.

SMGstrings wrote:
MajGraff wrote:With Battlefield I think that the guns are much more balanced than the guns in the cod series. Look at the mp40 in waw, the ump in MW2 and the ak74 in Black Ops. All of those guns are overpowerd.

Literally every gun you just mentioned were considered overpowered because only skilled players knew how to use them effectively. Just like people bitched about the H2-H3 BR's because good players used them people saw them as broken when in fact those players used them because they differentiated between good and bad players.
Now you guys, don't be doing your flame wars on the forums. Smile Real men settle their differences with a good old fashioned FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

MajGraff

MajGraff

Now don't get me wrong they are all good guns I'm just tired of always being killed by them. Every once and a while I will use them when I don't want to use anything else. Although lately I haven't really seen to many people using those guns.

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

BFBC2 is awesome but I did not like medal of honor multipayer and battlefield 3 is definently going to be a different method of gameplay

You gUys are right many guns in cod are
very overpowered like the kiprias and the spectre stoner63 rpk psgr1 m14 ak47 g11 hs10
OlimpiA cz45 markonave asp Nova gas cuncussion grenades so is the death machine
The gunz I know that are underpowered are mp5k
m16 fnfal m60 l9a61 aug spaz 12 m1911 grim reaper
W2000 (ALL THESE GUNS USED TO BE BEAST UNTILL BLACK OPS LIKE IN THE GUIDE ALL THE WEAPON DAMAGE PAGES AND TIPS ON HOW TO CREATE A GOOD CLASS IS ALL CRAP!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum