Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What this site is about

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What this site is about Empty What this site is about Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

What this site is about Whatthissiteisabout

As you may, or may not know, we've already had a Hazardous Entertainment website.

We noticed some comments on the video, and this site, that were asking us what the difference was.

Well, in general, the old site was mainly for updated news about our Youtube videos, and for help with the videos.

This site, however, is going to be used just as much as our youtube account. In fact, we consider the two linked now.

The basis of this site is not only to do what the old site did, but to help us get to know our fans and get them more involved with our videos.

Either by giving us skits you would like to see be done, or being in the video itself.

Also, to make announcements about our new videos coming up, and maybe some new series that we are working on.

As well as provide a place for fans of our videos to discuss faviorite skits, upcoming videos, upcoming series, enrollment in videos, while at the same time, providing a place for them to just simply hangout.

When we get enough active members, we thought it'd be cool to host contests for prizes.
Keep visiting the site to learn more about that.

Our brains are at work trying to think of some more ways that will want you to come to the site Wink

2What this site is about Empty Re: What this site is about Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Can't wait to see everyone's work entered in the contests. Prizes will definitely be given out Smile

3What this site is about Empty Re: What this site is about Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 am

Logan923

Logan923

Kool!

4What this site is about Empty Re: What this site is about Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

The site is looking really cool and profesional and I'm glad alot of people are joining so quickly,

Heretic wrote:Can't wait to see everyone's work entered in the contests. Prizes will definitely be given out Smile

I too can't wait to see the submissions.

~Tony

5What this site is about Empty Re: What this site is about Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 am

Logan923

Logan923

I was lookin at the forums and it said I wasn't an approved member. How do I fix this?

6What this site is about Empty Re: What this site is about Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:46 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Logan923 wrote:I was lookin at the forums and it said I wasn't an approved member. How do I fix this?

Where are you seeing that at?

7What this site is about Empty Re: What this site is about Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:24 am

mistzone

mistzone

o_0 thats weird...werent u approved yesterday?

8What this site is about Empty Re: What this site is about Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Logan923 wrote:I was lookin at the forums and it said I wasn't an approved member. How do I fix this?

From now on try to report this problem in the "Problems/Suggestions with the site" forum by clicking here. But this is fine for now.

~Tony

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum