Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site isn't as talktive anymore

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Site isn't as talktive anymore Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Ok for the past two weeks the rdr undead completed post is still visible on the newest topics and that was like two weeks ago I posted that and the only people that are on daily are Kafungalung,TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS
,And SMGstrings also me too but what ever happened to the forum games the long talks
about something stupid talking about videos and video games

And over half the people who sign up for ths site don't even post anything neither they even get on the site at all when they sign up

2Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:39 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

It's a shame things have been slow lately, but I'm sure that activity will pick up when the guys get the time to put out some more content. That or they start branching out into some quicker easier media to put out in between episodes to keep member interest up. Perhaps a Hazent Podcast?

Perhaps this thread should be about brainstorming ideas to get members more active?

3Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Ya hopefully the site will pick up after tge new video comes out

4Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

guys i am pretty much in control of the site and our production now... it used to be primarily logan and heretics and mine, with logan and heretic doing most of the editing and i came up with skits and body acted, now because of setbacks and other thing occupying their time logan and heretic arent to availible to help out, so ironman and aflamingdeer and i have been filming skits.... actually a few actors have already helped us out, however we have quite a few big skits that require alot of people and no matter how many actors i have online we never have enough to do them, so currently those skits are all that are remaining before i can capture and edit episode 7...

Also, i would like to add we have brought up podcasts before however we werent sure if people would welcome them on the same channel so we ended up not releasing the vids and decided later we would do podcasts for members on the site.

I however wish to do the podcasts now so when we all get together to do the voices and edit i will film it and release a podcast on my personal channel. it is mentioned on the xdeltaxhalox channel we have so be expecting one right after we get enough actors to film the remaining scenes.

~Sincerely Kafungalung
~Hazardous Entertainment~

5Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:17 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Well big guy, I'll try and be on a bit more often to help you with those larger skits.

6Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

good we need all the help we can get...

7Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Podcastery is always a good idea! Their funny, easy to get out, and can have plenty of news! Now if only we could get Hazardous Ent. bobbleheads *hint* *hint*

8Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

And hazardousent whoopee cutions that make a atomic bomb explode when somw sits on it sweet!

9Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 am

See! Now that's a business idea! Get on it Hazardous Ent, time is money!

10Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

no im affraid time is not money as we have spent over 500$ on machinima making resources and have had no income from our films.

we do this for the fun and enjoyment and for our subscribers who enjoy our work. had it not been for our fans there would never have been an episode 2. however if we were making money from it in some way i can promise you there would have been a video a week for the past 3 or 4 years we have been on and off making them lol. we know you guys like the videos so we work on them as much as we can however, heretic is married logan now lives on his own and currently with no internet, aflamingdeer lives 45 mins away from the rest of us and is currently in college, and tuba is in south carolina about an 8 hour drive from us in the air force. not to mention all of our jobs. as you can see its an uphill battle to make these videos for you guys and since we gain no income from them we do them solely for you guys.

but let us not forget the little donate button at the top right of your screen Smile

lol

11Site isn't as talktive anymore Empty Re: Site isn't as talktive anymore Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 am

Lol such a heartfelt speech! All I asked for is a bobble head, but yeah keep up the good work!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum