Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any girls on the site???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any girls on the site??? Empty Any girls on the site??? Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:08 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Well ive gotten about 70 actor apps now and i noticed about 5 or 6 of them were girls but i never see them posting and anyone who has read the guide to applying to be an actor or moderator then you will know that in order to be one you have to post often, which is why we dont have many actors or moderators despite the combined almost 100 apps i have gotten...

2Any girls on the site??? Empty Re: Any girls on the site??? Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:09 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

i have checked the data base (i.e all of the people who have posted stuff on here) and at least 17 people who have signed in on here are confirmed girls, sadly tho only 5 have been online in the past year and a half....i hope this info helps, cuz i took me an hour to go thru all the members Razz

3Any girls on the site??? Empty Re: Any girls on the site??? Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol whats funny is as an admin i can check that instantly and your correct yet i have actor apps from them and they never post lol.

4Any girls on the site??? Empty Re: Any girls on the site??? Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:30 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

OMG Sad i just did all that work and your telling me you couldve done that by yourself???

then why did you ask if theres girls if you allready know the answer MY LIFE MEENS NOTHING!!!!! jk

5Any girls on the site??? Empty Re: Any girls on the site??? Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:03 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol i wanted to see if any checked the site and just never posted, guess not lol.

6Any girls on the site??? Empty Re: Any girls on the site??? Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:43 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

can we just close this topic? obviously no girl iks going to answer -_-*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum