Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm back Empty I'm back Fri May 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Yeah I'm back from camp it was an ok camp the food was good the cabins were alright I guess well at least they had air conditionig and a wi fi server witch I would've been able to keep posting on the forum with my pandigital novel
which I am right now but I forgot it in camp

P.S
I'm back from camp at school (3 day over night feild trip)
The only thing wrong in my cabin was that we had a kid named jc (he calls himself that but his real name is john charles)
But he is a total dooshbag he sprayed axe spray all over the room it smelled like shit in are cabin the entire time not to mention him screeming about the dark and picking his nose

P.S.P.S
Someone hack this xboxlive account (its jc's) Gamertag : Provenconstant2 just take him off xboxlive he deserves it for his retarded ass gayness

Also I asked if jc could be moved from are cabin before camp but instead he moved my best friend Chris

And on this like 3mile hike (which is nothing to me) the teacher seperated me and my girlfriend instead of jc again (and yes I do have a girlfriend let's leave it at that) but as I said hack His account he is such a fag

2I'm back Empty Re: I'm back Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 pm

HACK HIM PLEASE,/?"""""""""$"""$$$$$$$$33$%&#!@#$%&*-+™️®️©️¶\<
>][=_^°€¢£¥}{×÷Π√•|`~„………(
I need revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!++++++………………………………………………¶\<©®™¥£¢€°√Π|``~~~~~~~~~¥¥££¢¢¢€€€€ mc mc

3I'm back Empty Re: I'm back Sun May 22, 2011 4:01 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

And 0 fucks were given that day...

4I'm back Empty Re: I'm back Sun May 22, 2011 11:37 am

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz

This is me not giving a fuck..

5I'm back Empty Re: I'm back Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am

coolmanchris

coolmanchris

awesome man welcome back