Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When did this get back online?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When did this get back online? Empty When did this get back online? Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:23 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

So I was just messing around on my phone and I got an email from here. And I thought it was shut down. And it read stuff for Robot Chicken Halo Edition episode 8. So when are we gonna start?

2When did this get back online? Empty Re: When did this get back online? Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Armadsyth

Armadsyth
Street Team
Street Team

Recent they released some new videos on youtube as well, The community just sorta stopped one day not sure what ended up happening but nice to see thing picking up again.

3When did this get back online? Empty Re: When did this get back online? Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:38 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

armadsyth wrote:Recent they released some new videos on youtube as well, The community just sorta stopped one day not sure what ended up happening but nice to see thing picking up again.
Hell yeah.

4When did this get back online? Empty Re: When did this get back online? Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Well Gentlemen as with everything there is a reason for why we stopped making vids and the site went down, but thats really boring so just BE GLAD WERE BACK! lol

we got the site up today and were going to be filimg later today for some halo machinima I think and we will start filming for episode 8 after we throw up a teaser trailer for it.

5When did this get back online? Empty Re: When did this get back online? Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

Oh good, back to halo

6When did this get back online? Empty Re: When did this get back online? Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:36 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Kafungalung wrote:Well Gentlemen as with everything there is a reason for why we stopped making vids and the site went down, but thats really boring so just BE GLAD WERE BACK! lol

we got the site up today and were going to be filimg later today for some halo machinima I think and we will start filming for episode 8 after we throw up a teaser trailer for it.
Ah shit sorry bros but I won't be able to help for a LONG time. I'm grounded for a reason that makes no sense whatsoever.

7When did this get back online? Empty Re: When did this get back online? Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:49 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

As glad as I am to see the gang is back together, I think we are forgetting the most important issue.

You all like dudes.

8When did this get back online? Empty Re: When did this get back online? Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 am

ball of rage

ball of rage

SMGstrings wrote:As glad as I am to see the gang is back together, I think we are forgetting the most important issue.

You all like dudes.
Hey man we are not homo. Well I'm not I don't know about everyone else....

9When did this get back online? Empty Re: When did this get back online? Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:40 am

Armadsyth

Armadsyth
Street Team
Street Team

SMGstrings wrote:As glad as I am to see the gang is back together, I think we are forgetting the most important issue.

You all like dudes.

Dude just because you like a mouth full of male cornhole doesn't me you can try and hide it by passing it on to everyone else.

Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum