Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is BACK

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is BACK Empty Is BACK Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:28 pm

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz

Well, I have gotten my new computer.
It's been quite some time since i posted on here last, and have yet to make arrangements to have a sort of play date with any hazardous ent. users and players of Reach from this forum
(I do remember when i won a skit contest, i nearly shat myself xD)

But on top of that, i have a new computer (Alienware in fact Very Happy) and I have a capture card as well, and a Youtube account, I'll be LP's (Let's play) If anyone would be interested in that, then follow up (Altough, I may need to wait until after christmas), and if we all get together sometime i'll post that up too Razz

Anyways, great to be back and hopefully someone will join chat so i can talk to people xD

2Is BACK Empty Re: Is BACK Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:01 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

no opne uses this site anymore basically bro >_>

only me, EDD kafungalung, smgstrings, some noobs who post shit about them wanting to join the website, and ocasionally justlogan and flaming deer come one every now and then

3Is BACK Empty Re: Is BACK Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm

blowupdick2

blowupdick2

balls

4Is BACK Empty Re: Is BACK Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:10 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

Is BACK 1422841433

5Is BACK Empty Re: Is BACK Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol i check on the site all the time and it is regularly monitored by strings. however we are trying to let this site grow on its own and not have all the top comments be us also episode 7 is litterally almost completed with us all back in the same town and hanging out. i really believe we will have it up on youtube by the first week of january

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum